Home Heat – Will Call Customers
- 3-5 days notice is required on all propane and fuel oil orders.
- Delivery is usually made within 2-3 business days, but please allow up to 5 business days
- To avoid additional charges, please call for your deliveries when your propane tank is at 25-30% or your fuel oil tank is at 1/4
- Emergency fees are as follows: During business hours if a truck has to be pulled off a route to get your delivery specifically, there will be a minimum service charge of $75.00. For emergency deliveries on nights, weekends holidays and during inclement weather the minimum service charge is $150.00
- Propane Will Call Customers: Per Federal Regulations, if your propane tank goes empty we are required to perform a leak check at a minimum charge of $25.00
- For Deliveries, Please Call the Number Listed Above
- After-Hours Emergency Number: 810-417-1809
Home Heating Accounts(Excluding Budget Accounts) must have their balance paid by the 15th of the month following delivery or before the next delivery, whichever comes first. Keep Fill customers will have their tank kept full providing payment terms are met. If payment terms are not met and delivery has to be made after hours or a truck pulled off its route, a service charge will apply.
- Accounts Without Approved Credit must have cash, check, money order or credit card for payment before or upon delivery. Delivery will not be made without payment.
Budget Customers must meet the following terms
- Payment for the length of the budget contract is due by the 15th of each month.
- Budget months run August – May with any balance due to be paid in full by
- If payments are not made by due date, customer will be taken off Keep Full program and will be obligated to pay a service charge if an after hours delivery is needed.
- Cash Discount of 2% will be given for cash sales, or within 7 days of the original invoice date. Cash discount does not apply to minimum deliveries or payments made with credit cards or online PayPal payments.
- Itemized Statements for all accounts, excluding budgets are sent of the first of each month with payment due by the 15th.
- Service Charges will be added to any account past 30 days and will also be considered delinquent at that time. Budget customers will not be charged service charges unless their monthly payments are not maintained.